Saturday 3 August 2013

The Washout

It's been a bit like waiting for Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny around here - at least for one of us. But the time finally came for the big washout. We may have overdosed the dye baths judging by how much washed out but then again the colours may be paler than I was expecting - perhaps ironing will make things clearer. It's a learning process and I for one have learned a few new things but I'm sure there's much more to discover.

A couple of pics - I will post more once I have ironed the fabrics - but I think I have made a good start to my collecion of bits for landscape elements. (I have also sorted my dyeing equipment - much needed - so that's a bonus.....)





Sue xxxx

(PS: The blue finger is nearly normal now - though it was a bit off-putting preparing dinner last night...)

No comments:

Post a Comment