Tuesday 14 May 2013

Home Sweet Home


Home to this calming view from our bedroom window after a jam-packed, amazing trip to Central Asia. A decent flat white (or two), 12 hours solid sleep and numerous cups of my favourite tea and I'm beginning to find the mental space needed to work through all that we've seen and done. (Naturally with the help of the several thousand photos we took between us - but don't worry, you won't be subjected to them all.........) 

I'm planning to blog in small snatches - that way you can choose your own 'slideshows' if you are interested - or not, as the case may be. I'm hoping to make a start tomorrow........(The blog is mainly for me but you're welcome to tag along at any time.)

Below is a tiny sample of the shopping - a gift for our wonderful neighbour who looks after things when we are away. (Much more still to be photographed......)


Sue xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment