Friday 5 April 2013

The Silk Road and other bits......

Finally, they're here......



Tickets in the mail - departure rapidly approaching. (Our full itinerary for anyone interested can be found on the 'Blue Dot Travel' website under this link to 'The Stans' . (There should be updates posted on their Facebook, Internet access permitting.)

In addition - some 'research' material.....(yes ABB X 2).




A quick question - do you suppose it might be impolitic to suggest that a larger bookcase would be a useful thing? (Or might that draw too much attention to what is already there?)



In other bits.....

                           Some prairie points.......


          ....and some FMQ which hopefully looks like woodgrained fence palings...


(I should have watched Angela Walter's Craftsy class again but being a bit pressed for time I made do with just referring to her book.) But I can't show you how these are coming together because it's my entry into the 'Quilts in May' quilt challenge....


And I finally found a use for some of the fabric paper I'd made following instructions in Beryl Taylor's book - 'Mixed Media Explorations'.....still a joy to browse through.


I'd better get back to work on my quilt.

Til next time,
Sue xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the woodgrain... can't wait to see the challenge piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete