Sunday 14 April 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well my bags are packed and I'm ready to go......sing along if you are old enough to know this song.

Sewing machine is packed away - out of the dust - some things you just have to look after - and though I have cleaned sufficiently for the house carer I have promised that I'll do a super clean on my return.........

I may not have the opportunity to blog for a while - if not, I'll be back in mid May....(I'll have to resort to a diary as long as I can remember how to write.)

We have some time in Seoul on the way home - anyone know where I might find a patchwork and quilting shop (or shops) there - just in case I have any money left.......

Take care and I'll see you when I can,
Sue xxxx

PS: Prepare to be inundated with photos on my return......

No comments:

Post a Comment